At Edgey Specs we provide comprehensive eyecare services, we don’t just assess the need for glasses or contact lens correction.
We assess all patients for glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataract and many other eye health conditions.
Not only that but to help us we use the latest technology, including:
- Digital Retinal Imaging (a photograph of your retina)
- Slit-Lamp Microscope Imaging (a photograph of the front of your eye)
- Ocular Coherence Tomography (OCT for short – in-depth 3D scanning of your retina)
- Visual Field Testing (computerised side-vision tests)
- Corneal Topography (a map of the front surface of your eye)
In addition our Optometrist has special interest in:
- Contact lens examinations, fitting and prescriptions
- Childrens vision examinations and vision training
- Laser Vision surgery assessment, advice and co-management
Examinations are billed to Medicare if eligible, however we do charge for imaging technology, which does not attract a rebate from Medicare, Veterans Affairs or private health funds. Our staff will be happy to advise you of any expected out of pocket expense when you book an appointment.
To request an appointment please click HERE, or phone 02 4953 0628 to talk to our staff directly.